This post is sponsored by Try The World and contains Try The World affiliate links.
This post will cover the AMAZING Holiday Party Appetizers we had at our Ugly Sweater Party! The party comes with all the FREE Printables you need to host your own Holiday Ugly or Tacky Sweater Party!
Have you heard of Try The World? If not you are missing out! Try The World is an amazing company. Every 2 months they send you a box from a new country with 7 gourmet products curated by expert chefs! It is like Christmas every time you open the package. Especially if you love cooking like my husband! He was in heaven. The Holiday Edition box is absolutely DELICIOUS! Below are some recipes, and food ideas my husband and I created using Try The World’s Holiday Edition Box! A box subscription is the PERFECT Christmas or Birthday Gift for the food lover in your life! You have the option for a one time box or you can sign up for half a year to an entire year!
The Ginger Snaps from Sweden were like no other Ginger Snap I have ever tasted before ….. and that is no joke! They were delicious in taste and texture. They paired well with a delicious and easy recipe my husband created. We recreated this recipe for a few other Holiday Gatherings and I have had numerous messages asking how to make it!
Holiday Party Appetizers
HOW TO MAKE MIXED BERRY ACAI SAUCE CREAM CHEESE BALL
-3 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
-Dried Fruit (from our Try The World Box – You can also use Dried Fruit from the store.)
-Acai Sauce (from our Try The World Box – You can also use another fruit flavored sauce.)
1. Leave the cream cheese out for about 15 minutes to soften.
2. Mix your cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with a spoon or spatula.
3. Slowly add in your dried fruit and Acai Sauce.
4. Use your hands to form a ball and place on your serving platter.
5. Pour your left over Acai Sauce on top of the ball and add a few garnishes of dried fruit.
6. Spread your Ginger Snaps around the ball and you are ready to eat.
Best Holiday Party Appetizers!! Caprese Cracker Toast! Delicious!
HOW TO MAKE CAPRESE CRACKER TOAST
-Cracker Toast 0r Another Kind Of Cracker
-Olive Oil (from our Try The World Box)
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees.
2. To create your balsamic glaze mix 1 Cup balsamic vinegar with 1T Agave in a sauce pan. Set to simmer and stir often until it thickens then take it off the heat.
3. Spread your crackers on a baking sheet.
4. Cut thin strips of Mozzarella and lay on your cracker.
4. Cut your Basil into thin strips and lay on top of the Mozzarella.
5. Cut your Tomatoes in halves and place on top of the Basil.
6. Drizzle Olive Oil and your Balsamic Glaze over the top.
6. Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Yerbe Mate Tea from the UK was refreshing, and the perfect Holiday Tea. Pairs well with our other holiday party appetizers, snacks and desserts.
The fabulous Ugly Sweater banner is a FREE Printable available at the bottom of this post.
Do you love Chocolate; then these Truffles will knock your sweaters off!! They are moist, rich, and delicious! You can top them with the amazing Pistachio Cream Spread from Italy that arrived in our Try The World Box. Now you may be think Pistachio Cream …. Yuck! Like my husband and I were … LET me tell you it was one of the best things I have ever tasted! Sweet and creamy … better than Peanut Butter – YAP I just said BETTER than Peanut Butter! I can almost guarantee you will not regret ordering the Try The World Boxes. It is just FUN to receive yummy exciting goodies every two months!
My daughter’s favorite thing was definitely the Moroccan Cookies! Light, Airy, and Delicious straight out of the package!
Head over to their website and check out Try The World Today!!
Download Your FREE Ugly Sweater Printables on Blog Post Below!