This flowers fresh longer post was sponsored by BloomsyBox. I only work with brands and companies I truly love and support. All ideas and opinions are my own.
I’m excited to share with you my favorite subscription box out there + the secret of how to keep flowers fresh longer!
Meet BloomsyBox.com … They deliver farm FRESH single-variety flowers to your door. This subscription is perfect for your home, work, studio, or as a gift. Every month you can be surprised by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from places like; South Africa, Holland, France, and South America–to your door in less than 48 hours.
Keep reading for 5 great TIPS on how to keep flowers fresh longer!!!
I have learned a few secrets over the years on keeping flowers fresh longer! I have tried a combination of things, and finally found what I think are the BEST methods.
Keep Flowers Fresh Longer
- Remove all leafy greens that will be in the water (stem only in the water).
- Cut your stems at an angle.
- Put ice in your fresh water. Then replenish with ice every three days.
- Smash up two pure aspirins and mix in the water. Repeat once a week.
- This step can be done from time to time to save the life of your flowers. Place the vase of flowers in the refrigerator for several hours. Sometimes I will do this over night. I always do this if we are going to be gone for a few days.
From time to time I enjoy changing up my flower displays! I start to get bored with standard vases. You can place your flowers all together in one vase, or you can split them up into separate smaller vases. I chose to use some of my favorite coffee mugs as vases this time around. BloomsyBox flowers are sure to spruce up any area of your home!
Head over to BloomsyBox.com and sign up for your subscription today! Or head over and give a subscription as a gift to someone special in your life!